WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our weekly workshops are designed to help you achieve a better balance between your work and personal life and to guide you toward healthier dietary choices. In these workshops, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from a variety of experts who will share their practical knowledge and personal experiences.
Each workshop focuses on simple, effective strategies to manage stress, improve your workouts and training routine, and make better nutritional choices. These experts will provide easy-to-follow advice and tips that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
Additionally, the workshops are a great opportunity for interaction and discussion. You’ll have the chance to ask questions, share your own experiences, and learn from others in a supportive and friendly environment. This is not just about learning; it’s about growing and making positive changes together.
These workshops are designed to be enjoyable and engaging, ensuring that you leave each workshop feeling motivated and equipped with new insights to enhance your lifestyle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A PROGRAMME EXAMPLE
FIT TRIBE IS DESIGNED FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A DIGITAL NOMAD AND:
- lead an active lifestyle and appreciate its significance for the general well-being of people
- are seeking to incorporate regular exercise habits into their daily routine.
- understand that good physical condition requires effort, but not a miracle;
- are already accustomed to an active way of life
FIT TRIBE ISN’T FOR YOU IF
- you’re looking for a retreat or break – the program is designed to allow you to keep your daily routine and working schedule, there will be plenty of time dedicated to productive work sessions;
- you’re a “professional athlete” – FIT TRIBE is not about how fit you are, it’s about having fun together and enjoying life while building healthy habits and being active.
This isn’t a place where you’ll be restricted to a diet of green salads for a month.
This program is not strict. We understand that everyone has unique needs. Our goal is to offer tools that suit you, within a safe and non-judgmental environment.
ROOMS & RATES FOR 1 PERSON*
2 weeks/month (28 days)
Please note that reservations close on 1st of March
Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom:
Single occupancy – 1550€/month, 1010€/2 weeks
Double occupancy – 1190€/month, 800€/2 weeks
Double Bedroom with shared bathroom:
Single occupancy – 1470€/month, 960€/2 weeks
Double occupancy – 1175€/month, 700€/2 weeks
Single Bedroom with shared bathroom – 1330€/month, 870€/2 weeks
Fixed dates for the 2-week packages are 1st to 15th APRIL or 15th to 29th APRIL.
We’ll do our best to distribute the content equally throughout the month. However we’ll not be able to repeat workshops or skillshares for the participants who are joining only for 2 weeks, e.g. they’ll only have half of the planned content for the month.
Note: Minimum 10 and maximum 14 participants. From our experience of facilitating international communities – this is the perfect group size that allows for creating meaningful connections, accountability, and a personalized approach. The organizers reserve the right to cancel the pop-up and fully refund the participants in the event of not meeting the minimum number of 10 participants for the month.
50% deposit at the moment of reservation
Final payment latest 5 days prior to arrival
The initial deposit is non refundable, however if you are unable to come, someone else can take your spot at no extra cost or you can use the deposit as a credit for future events.
For cancellations made between 30 and 5 days prior to the start of the event, the client is due 20% of the total rate – in addition to the first deposit.
For last minute cancellations of less than 15 days prior to the start of the event, the client is due 40% of the total rate – in addition to the first deposit.
Bulgaria is in EU, but is outside the Schengen Zone, which means free movement and unlimited stays for EU nationals and up to 90 days visa-free stays for most other nationalities. Staying in Bulgaria doesn’t take up your Schengen days allowance.
- In April, Burgas, Bulgaria, experiences a mild and variable spring climate with average temperatures ranging from 10°C to 20°C, making it ideal for outdoor activities and enjoying the blossoming natural surroundings. It’s a quieter month for tourism, offering the chance to explore local cultural events and Bulgarian cuisine without the summer crowds. This period is perfect for exploring both the city and its surrounding regions, with a mix of sunny and rainy days.
Burgas Airport is 15min away from the Coliving and offers direct flights to UK, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Norway, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Slovakia and more.
Varna Airport is 2 hours away by bus or 1h 30min by car from Burgas Coliving
Sofia Airport is the main airport in the country with a number of international flights. The drive to Burgas is 3h (highway road only), alternatively there are many buses and trains that connect the two cities.
Istanbul Airport – one of the main airport hubs in the world is 5 hours away from Burgas and there’s a convenient bus connection. Important: please note that since Turkey is a non-EU country crossing the land border may take 30 min to 2 hours time depending on the traffic. Also you won’t be able to rent a car from Istanbul and drive to Bulgaria, so the bus connection is the best option.
We will connect the registered participants on slack prior to the event in case you’d like to share car rentals for the month or taxis/carpool to and from the airports.